Want to teach your kids about budgets without breaking yours? Send them to Camp CashEd!
What is Camp CashEd?
Camp CashEd is a three-day interactive personal financial literacy camp for students ages 11-14. Participants will engage in a variety of financial activities and challenges. Earning, spending, saving, and investing – amp up your student’s financial knowledge at Camp CashEd!
- Location: CapEd Credit Union, 275 S. Stratford Dr., Meridian
- Timeframe: 9:00am - 3:00pm
- $75 per student
- Students must bring their own lunch
- Snacks will be available for morning and afternoon breaks
2021 Camp Dates
- CapEd had hoped to provide the popular Camp CashEd camps this summer, but our concern for everyone's health during this unprecedented time has guided our decision to cancel the 2021 camps.