CapEd is a growing credit union with strong roots in Idaho. We strive to enrich lives and our community with programs such as financial education for youths and adults, volunteering in local neighborhoods, raising funds for area children hospitals, and rewarding hard working teachers with grants through the Idaho CapEd Foundation.
CapEd employees enjoy a wide range of benefits including:
- Medical Coverage
- High deductible plan: includes Health Savings Account (HSA) as CapEd contributes funds into the HSA to offset the deductible
- Dental Coverage
- Voluntary Vision Coverage through VSP
- Employer paid Group Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance options available
- Employer paid Short-Term Disability coverage
- Employer paid Long-Term Disability coverage
- Dependent Care Account
- AFLAC: a variety of voluntary coverages are available, including additional short-term disability insurance coverage, accident plans, cancer plans, etc.
Paid Time Off Plan and Paid Holidays
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) plan – begin earning PTO upon start date
- 11 paid holidays per year
- Birthday and Work Anniversary PTO
- 401(k) Employer Match
- Employer Funded Cash Balance Pension Plan
Employee Assistance Programs
- Financial Services
- Free Counseling
- Home Ownership Program
- Identity Theft Services
- Legal and Mediation Services
Other Perks of Being Part of CapEd's Epic Team
- Paid Volunteer Time and Community Involvement
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $2,500 Annually
- Product & services discounts, including 1% discount on qualifying auto and mortgage loans for employees
- Business Discounts
- Discounted Gym Memberships
- Annual Free LOGO Wear
- Ongoing training and career development paid by the Credit Union
- Incentive Pay
- Working with EPIC employees!!
We are a people-oriented Credit Union that provides personal and business financial services of superior quality and convenience. Our primary focus areas are member financial well-being, enrichment of community, and promotion of quality education.
CapEd has a multi-stepped hiring process and is built to ensure your talents, knowledge, and experience are utilized for the best possible job fit. We want to ensure CapEd is a good fit for you!
Recruitment times vary for each position and can take a few days up to 2-3 weeks. Interviews may begin during the phone pre-screen and then a selection is made for in-person interviews. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted via phone, other applicants will receive an email. All offers are made contingent upon the successful completion of background checks prior to a start date.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
We believe that we have a responsibility to peacefully promote diversity, equity, and inclusion within our company and across our community. CapEd Credit Union is committed to ensuring we are thoughtfully supporting this commitment to each other.
It is inherent within our values to fundamentally respect and value all people, experiences, and opinions. We strive to create a workplace where everyone feels empowered to bring their unique selves to work, which we believe is a powerful platform for innovation and collaboration. We invite our community to join us to ensure all are thoughtfully supporting this commitment to each other.
We understand current events have an impact on our employees, members and communities. CapEd Credit Union does not discriminate based on age, color, disability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran status. We stand shoulder to shoulder as a united force in compassion, equity, and equality.
Accommodations for Applicants with Disabilities
CapEd complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). If you require reasonable accommodations for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, you may submit your request by email or mail. Information received will be routed to the People Experience Team who will provide assistance to ensure appropriate consideration in the application or hiring process.
CapEd Credit Union
Attn: People Solutions Partner
PO Box 570
Meridian, ID 83680-0570
Yes. Please review all of our current positions and apply to those for which you believe you are qualified.
Yes. You must attach a resumé; however, you will still be required to complete an online application in its entirety.
Yes. You are welcome to submit your resumé for general consideration so that we can notify you when job opportunities arise in your area of interest.
CapEd is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. CapEd uses E-Verify to confirm employment eligibility.