The Educational Community 100% Loan is designed to assist members who work in the Education Community and are purchasing their first home! This loan requires no down payment.
Members of the Education Community are defined as any person who is currently receiving a paycheck from any accredited Idaho school, institute of higher education, State Department of Education, or the Office of the State Board of Education.
Educational Community 100% Loan Details
- 100% financing for qualified borrowers.
- Fixed rate terms.
- Three months payment in reserves required.
- Up to 20 acres, property must be residential in nature.
- $550,000 maximum loan amount.
- Manufactured housing not allowed.
- Must be first-time homebuyer (not having owned a home in the last three years).
Apply for an Educational Community 100% Loan
Ready to apply for an Educational Community 100% Loan? Apply online or visit us in person to start your application today.
Mortgage Loan Officers
We have an experienced and reliable team to assist you every step of the way when buying your new home. If you're ready to apply for a Educational Community 100% Loan, review the resources below and contact our Mortgage team to get started.
All loans are subject to approval. Rates listed are base rates. Rates, terms, and conditions may change without notice and may vary based on creditworthiness, qualifications, loan amounts, and collateral conditions.