If you have an event or activity you wish to have CapEd Credit Union consider for a sponsorship or donation, please read the following guidelines, and use the form to submit your request. If you are looking for the Idaho CapEd Foundation Teacher Grant Program, please visit capedfoundation.org.
To be eligible for a CapEd sponsorship or donation, your request must meet the following criteria:
- Online applications must be submitted to CapEd at least 30 days prior to the event.
- Your event/organization must provide civic or charitable support to a community in Idaho.
- Commit to acknowledging CapEd (i.e., placement of credit union logo or name on promotional materials, event signs, programs, etc.). If an advertising package is offered as a sponsorship benefit, it should be added as an attachment to this form.
These exclusions do not follow the criteria for CapEd sponsorship or donation eligibility:
- Activities, groups, or events not in an Idaho community.
- Projects whose primary purpose is religious, legislative or political, or a controversial issue.
- Administrative expenses, or expenses such as conference and travel.
- School field trips or tours.
- Individual sponsorships: Boy/Girl Scouts and Club Sports & Activities.
All sponsorship and donation requests will be reviewed and must be submitted using the form below. Decisions will be sent via email no later than 30 days following the submitted request. Due to the high volume of requests, no phone calls please. Not all requests will receive support.