You can unlock your home's equity to make home improvements, consolidate debt or plan the ultimate vacation! Whatever your situation may be, a Home Equity Loan or Line of Credit, might be the answer for you.
What is a HELOC?
A Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) is a revolving line of credit secured against your home. It is an open-ended loan. Instead of loaning a set amount of funds all at once (like you would with a car loan), you simply borrow as you go, up to the credit limit.
- Interest-only payments.
- Low fees.
- Convenient access to funds.
- Up to 80% combined loan to value (restrictions may apply).
- Draw period to access funds from your home equity line of credit.
What is a Home Equity Loan?
A home equity loan allows you to access the equity in your home as well. You receive the full loan proceeds at closing and make fixed monthly payments on the loan for the entire term of the loan.
- Low fixed rate for the life of the loan.
- Loan funds are disbursed in full at closing.
- Borrow up to 80% of property value.
- Discounted rate for those who also have a first mortgage with CapEd.
How would a Home Equity Loan or a HELOC benefit me?
There are many different reasons someone would choose to tap into the equity of their home for extra funds. Common examples are:
- Home Improvements.
- Debt Consolidation.
- College or education expenses.
- Investment opportunities.
Apply for a Home Equity Loan or HELOC
Get started today with the online application. Or visit your preferred Mortgage Loan Officer below to get started!
Mortgage Loan Officers
We have an experienced and reliable team to assist you every step of the way when refinancing your home. If you're ready to apply for refinancing your home, review the resources below and contact our Mortgage team to get started.
Here are some helpful resources.
Make sure you have everything you need for your HELOC with this PDF.
Making the minimum payment on a HELOC may result in a balloon payment. Offer is subject to change at any time. Property insurance is required.