Sponsorships and Donations
If you have an event or activity you wish to have CapEd Credit Union consider for a sponsorship or donation, please read the following guidelines and use the form to submit your request. If you are looking for the Idaho CapEd Foundation Teacher Grant Program, please visit capedfoundation.org.
To be eligible for a CapEd sponsorship or donation, your request must meet the following criteria:
- Online application must be submitted to CapEd at least 30 days prior to the event.
- Your event/organization must provide civic or charitable support to a community in Idaho.
- Commit to acknowledging CapEd (i.e. placement of credit union logo or name on promotional materials, event signs, programs, etc). If an advertising package is offered as a sponsorship benefit, it should be added as an attachment to this form.
These exclusions do not follow the criteria for CapEd sponsorship or donation eligibility:
- Activities, groups, or events not in an Idaho community.
- Projects whose primary purpose is religious, legislative or political, or a controversial issue.
- Administrative expenses, or expenses such as conference and travel.
- School field trips or tours.
- Individual sponsorships.
All sponsorship requests will be reviewed at the end of each month and must be submitted using the form below. Decisions will be sent via email by the first week of the following month. Due to the high volume of requests, no phone calls please. Not all requests will receive support.