Money Market Checking
A CapEd Money Market Checking Account earns a higher dividend rate than other CapEd checking accounts.
What is a Money Market Checking account?
A CapEd Money Market is a tiered checking account solution for members who need a safe place to keep a larger sum of money. A Money Market account earns higher dividend rates based on the balance in the account; the more money in the account, the higher the rate. It's a great place to keep money to save for a big item or stash money away as an emergency fund.
Benefits and Features
- Dividends are paid monthly when the minimum balance to earn dividends is met
- Funds are easily accessible
- Electronic withdrawals and deposits
- Access to Bill Pay
- Up to 3 withdrawals per month without a fee when minimum withdrawal amount is met
- Federally insured by NCUA
Account Balance Details
- There is no minimum balance to open the account
- $2,500 minimum balance to earn dividends
- $25 minimum deposit
- $200 minimum withdrawal
- $5.00 for each withdrawal under $200.00
- $5.00 for each withdrawal over 3
- $18.00 monthly fee if the account falls below $2,500.00
|$2,500 - 24,999.99||0.05%||0.05%|
|$25,000 - 49,999.99||0.10%||0.10%|
|$50,000 - 74,999.99||0.15%||0.15%|
|$75,000 - 249,999.99||0.20%||0.20%|