Visa® Credit Card
A CapEd Visa® Platinum Credit Card has a great introductory rate and no annual fee.
A Credit Card Solution for our Members
CapEd's Visa® Platinum Credit Card has a great introductory rate and it's easy to access your balance online.
Great Introductory Rate
Take advantage of CapEd's introductory rate of 4.90% APR1 with an intro period of 12 months. After the introductory period, the rate will be a variable rate between 11.45% and 18.00% APR.
Get your current balance and statement history by signing in to eBanking, selecting your credit card account, then click to view transactions to log in to the eZCardinfo portal.
Raise Your Limit
Planning a summer vacation, getting married, or doing home repairs? Submit a request for a limit increase.
Benefits and Features
- No annual fee
- No balance transfer fee
- Travelers' insurance
- Earn Scorecard Rewards points to be used for merchandise and travel
Use your CapEd Visa® Credit Card and earn reward points for merchandise and travel with qualifying purchases. One reward point is earned per dollar purchased2. Log in to eBanking, select your credit card under Loans, and click to view your transactions. This will log you into the eZCardinfo portal where you can view your point balance and see what rewards are available to you.
Enhanced Travel Benefits and More
Your CapEd Visa® Credit Card includes many benefits:
- Travel Accident Insurance with $1,000,000 accidental death and dismemberment coverage.
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver to cover damages to a rental vehicle caused by theft or collision.
- Roadside Dispatch to assist with towing, tire changes, jump starts, and more.
- Baggage Delay Reimbursement for up to 3 days.
- Cell Phone Protection for damage or theft of an eligible cell phone.
- Travel and Emergency Assistance Services.
- Return Protection within 90 days of a purchase.
- Purchase Security/Extended Protection on eligible purchases.
For full benefit details and restrictions, please consult the Visa® Guide to Benefits.
Easily apply online for a CapEd Visa® Credit Card, or find a CapEd location to apply in person.
I need help ...
Lost or stolen card? Need to dispute a transaction? We can help.
My card is lost or has been stolen
Please call immediately if you believe your card has been lost or stolen.
Toll free: (833) 541-0777
I need to dispute a transaction
If you believe a transaction on your statement is in error, please log in to eBanking, select your credit card, select 'click to view transactions', and you will be taken to your eZCardinfo portal where you can dispute your transaction online. Alternatively, you can call (888) 829-6434 to start the process over the phone.