CapEd members have access to thousands of shared branching locations nationwide.
What is Shared Branching?
Credit Unions have joined together and created “shared” branches. This means you can go into any credit union participating in shared branching and access some of the same features you'd be able to access as if it were your credit union. Some features of shared branching include:
- 5,000 credit union locations nationwide participate in shared branching.
- Over 30,000 CO-OP Shared ATM℠ units.
- It's free! Shared branching comes at no additional cost to you.
Visit the CO-OP Credit Unions Website to find out more.
How Shared Branching Benefits You
At any of the shared branching credit unions, you have:
- Access to make deposits, loan payments, transfers, and withdrawals with your CapEd account.
- Access to no surcharge fee CO-OP Shared ATM℠ units.
- Conveniently access your CapEd account while you are out of town.