CapEd members have access to thousands of shared branching locations nationwide.
What is Shared Branching?
Credit Unions have joined together and created "shared" branches. This means you can go into any participating credit union and access some of the same features you'd be able to access at a CapEd branch. Please note, available services may vary depending on the participating credit union.
Shared Branching Details:
- 5,000 credit union locations nationwide participate in shared branching.
- Over 30,000 CO-OP Shared ATM℠ units.
- It's free! Shared branching comes at no additional cost to you.
How Shared Branching Benefits You
At majority of the shared branch credit unions, you can:
- Make deposits, loan payments, transfers, and withdrawals with your CapEd account.
- Utilize surcharge free CO-OP Shared ATM℠ units.
- Conveniently access your CapEd account while you are out of town.
Take Advantage of Shared Branching
Visit our Locations page, select Shared Branching under the Branch Services filter and you'll be able to find the select CapEd locations that offer Shared Branching.View locations