MoneyTracker® is your personal financial manager.
What are the benefits of MoneyTracker®?
- A great way to budget your money so you can create a savings and spending plan
- Makes it simple to set a plan for your money and make sure the plan is being followed
- It's free for members and can be accessed in eBanking and the CapEd Mobile App1
- Easy to configure to your goals and habits
- Track it on your calendar
How to use MoneyTracker®
- Log in to CapEd eBanking. If you do not have a CapEd eBanking account, sign up here for eBanking.
- Select MoneyTracker® on the menu to the left. If you do not see it, select 'more' and then find MoneyTracker®.
- Name your budget.
- Select the account(s) you want to include in your budget.
- Under Expenses, select 'Add a Category'.
- Select a category from the list provided or add your own.
- To add our own, select 'Manage Categories'
- In the income section, select 'Add Category' to add your monthly income.
- Once all categories have been added and your income has been entered, select 'Create Budget'
Your budget has now been created! You may need to adjust categories for your purchases or payments so that MoneyTracker records your spending correctly.