A Good For Me Checking account rewards you with cash back on your debit card purchases! You can earn 2% cash back on debit card purchases1.Open a Good For Me Account
Benefits & Features
- Earns 2% cash back on debit card purchases during each qualification cycle Opens in new tab. Link is a PDF document.
- The cash back earned is deposited back into your Good For Me Checking
- No minimum balance required
- No monthly service fees
- Nationwide ATM refunds up to a maximum of $252
- Free online banking
- Free online Bill Pay
- Overdraft protection
- Federally insured by NCUA
How to Qualify for Rewards
- At least one direct deposit or automatic payment of $250 or more must post and settle your Good For Me Checking account each qualification cycle Opens in new tab. Link is a PDF document..
- At least twelve debit card purchases of $5 or more must post and settle your Good For Me Checking account each qualification cycle Opens in new tab. Link is a PDF document..
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive electronic eStatements notices.
Request a Good For Me Checking Account
Easily apply online to open a Good For Me Checking Account, or stop by one of our locations to start the process.Apply Online
If you already have a CapEd checking account and you want to convert to a Good For Me Checking, fill out an Account Change Request Form .Opens in new tab.
The following is a list of some of CapEd's top member questions with answers to help you meet your needs faster:
Yes, you can open multiple CapEd Good For Me Checking Accounts.
Members receive monthly emails to the email address associated with the account indicating if they qualified for rewards during the qualification cycle Opens in new tab. Link is a PDF document..
No, only debit card purchase transactions count.
If you do not meet the qualifications during a qualification cycle, your account will still function as a free checking account; however, you will not receive ATM refunds or the 2% cash back.
A posted and settled transaction means that the transaction amount has been deducted from your account. Remember, it can take several days for a transaction to post and settle. Since it may take a week or more for purchases to post to your account, we recommend you make your purchases several days before the end of the month.
Available for personal accounts only.
1 Debit card purchases up to $300 are eligible for 2% cash back per qualification cycle. Once $300 of purchases is surpassed, account is illegible for cash back until the next qualification cycle.
2 Nationwide ATM fee refunds are rewarded when qualifications are met.