Idaho First-Time Home Buyer Savings
The Idaho First-Time Home Buyer1 (FTHB) Savings helps you save for your first home with tax advantages available from the State of Idaho2. Account deposits earn dividends and you can receive an Idaho State Tax deduction when account funds are used for eligible purposes.
Save For Your First Home with Tax Advantages
Save up to $15,000 for a single person or $30,000 for a married couple filing jointly per calendar year and claim a deduction on your Idaho tax return when using the funds to buy your first Idaho home. It's a great way to save for your home and save on your Idaho taxes!
Benefits and Features
- No minimum opening deposit required
- No monthly service charges
- No transaction fees
- Save up to $15,000 for individuals or $30,000 for couples per year (No withdrawals are allowed from the account within the first 30 days after account opening)
- Deposits may not exceed $100,000 over the lifetime of the account
- Dividends are compounded and credited quarterly
- Free eBanking and online eStatements
- Free Credit Score and monitoring with SavvyMoney®
- Federally insured by NCUA
- Tax-free withdrawals when used to pay for eligible home costs, such as the down payment, fees or taxes for the purchase of a single-family Idaho residence.
Idaho FTHB Savings.
|Minimum Balance||Dividend Rate||APY3|