How to Enroll in eStatements
Published on Wednesday, January 22, 2020
Estimated read time: minutes
Content last updated on Tuesday, May 17, 2022
Publicado el 3 22 de 0 de 2020
El tiempo estimado de lectura es de: minutos
Contenido actualizado el 2 17 de 4 de 2022
eStatements are a qualification for many of CapEd's rewards accounts because reducing our consumption of paper is one of the ways we are working to create a sustainable future for our members and our community. Even if you don't have an awards account yet, eStatements are a great way to reduce your environmental footprint!
How to enroll in eStatements:
- Sign into Online Banking in the top right corner of any web page on https://capedcu.com, or log into your CapEd Mobile Banking app.
- From the Dashboard, select More in the widget menu, then select eDocuments > Statements > View Statements.
The system will automatically redirect you to our statement provider's website. If not, you likely have a pop-up blocker enabled. You will need to add CapEd's website as an exception in your browser's popup blocker settings or temporarily turn them off to view your statements online.
- Select Enrollment to change your delivery options. If you are in the mobile app, you'll find Enrollment within the hamburger menu in the top right corner of your screen.
- Update your Monthly Statement, Notices, and Tax Statements from "Paper" to "Electronic."
- Submit your changes.
- The Agreement to Receive Communications Electronically will appear on the screen.
- Once you have reviewed the agreement, scroll to the bottom of the document and type in "edocs" in the space provided.
- Click "I Agree."
- A message will appear that says your future statements will be available electronically.
- You've now successfully enrolled in eStatements!
If you need assistance, we're happy to help! Contact us with any questions you have about enrolling in eStatements.