Educator Home Loan
The Educator Home Loan is designed to assist members who work in the Education Community in purchasing their first home with no down payment. Borrowers must be first-time homebuyers (never having owned a home in the past) and be purchasing a primary residence.
Educator Home Loan Details
- 100% financing for qualified borrowers.
- 10 to 30 year fixed rate loans available.
- Three months payment reserves required.
- Up to 20 acres, property must be residential in nature.
- $350,000 maximum loan amount.
- Manufactured housing not allowed.
Members of the Education Community are defined as any person who is currently receiving a paycheck from any accredited Idaho school, institute of higher education, State Department of Education, or the Office of the State Board of Education.
Apply for an Educator Home Loan
Apply for an Educator Home Loan online or visit a CapEd location to apply today.