Refinance Your Home
Retire your mortgage before you retire by reducing the term of your mortgage. Refinancing may give you a better interest rate, lower your monthly mortgage payment, or allow you to pull cash out from the equity in your home to complete a home improvement project, consolidate debt, or make a major purchase.
Should I refinance?
Here are some things to think about if you are considering refinancing your home.
- Determine your goal
- Choose the correct loan
- Can I eliminate my mortgage insurance?
- Determine if the benefits outweigh the closing cost of refinancing
Contact one of our experienced mortgage loan officers to help you determine if a refinance is right for you.
Refinancing Options and Features
There are various refinancing options that may work for you.
- Cash-out refinance
- Rate and term refinance
- Fixed-rate and adjustable-rate mortgages (ARMs) available
- No pre-payment penalties at CapEd
- Refinance options up to 100% loan-to-value (LTV) on VA
- No mortgage insurance on eligible loans
Apply for a Mortgage Refinance
Apply for a mortgage refinance online or visit a CapEd location.
Helpful resources for refinancing a home.